This Love Poem


I awoke from my sleep
Who dreamed of you
You're currently no longer with me
Why?
I assume this comes back
After all this point I throw away
Trash me if I suppose about you
But, why?
I invariably bermimpikan you
I've promised myself to not assume regarding you anymore
But, why the harder I forget?
Trash, you trash! Which should I waste!
But why do you usually be a flower bed?


This why i sad if i read How I Love Poem


Read it Kumpulan Gombalan

Read this | Baca yang ini



Widget by [ Tips Blogger ]

1 comments:



Zeusbola Slot online sebagai bandar resmi yang sudah dipercaya oleh beragam Provider slot. Sudah terbukti menjadi yang terbaik dengan berbagai keunggulan di dunia

Promo terbaru Zeusbola yang Terupdate :
•BONUS Deposit 5% Digmaan & SV388
•Bonus 100% Multiple Win
•Bonus Referal Permainan Online 7% + 2%
•Bonus Cashback 15% + Rollingan 0.6% Setiap Minggu

◘◘Deposit Bank Lokal Indonesia◘◘
Bank Bca
Bank Bni
Bank Bri

♦♦LIVECHAT 24 JAM♦♦
♦♦FAST RESPON♦♦
♦♦DEPOSITMURAH♦♦

WHATSAPP :+62 822-7710-4607
TELEGRAM :@zeusbola
FACEBOOK :zeusbolame
INSTAGRAM :@zeusbola.official
TWITTER :@zeusbola

#zeusbolaterbaik #slotjudionline #bonusterbaik #depositaman #situsbandarterpercaya #pokeronline #depositpulsa #promoterbaru #sabungayam

Post a Comment

 
hostgator coupon